Friday, June 18, 2010

Work? Maybe next week

One would think that beginning my first internship would be keeping me busy--instead it seems to have fueled a new addiction--blogging. First, I was content just reading others blogs, but now, I have decided it would be even more fun to start my own, so here we go!

I am not entirely sure what the protocol is for blogging, but from what I can tell, I can post just about whatever I want to, hooray. So, since I am at work and should be doing something 'work' related, I will just gloss over a few highlights about me to get things started!

-While I would like to think that things really are all about me, the name of my blog is not quite that shallow! When your name is Melissa Elizabeth Ehrbar, your initials precede you! Thus, the name of my blog

-I am going into my junior year at the University of Dayton, majoring in accounting and entreprenuership. My dream is to own my own bookstore someday, but for now I am moving towards finishing up my ungrad work and then going to law school. We will see, my indecisiveness has prevented me from deciding too much

-My family and friends are the center of my life, thus they will probably be the main topics in most of my blogs, hopefully the hoopla of our daily extravaganzas will provide some blog-worthy material! I am guessing it will... :)

So, thats it for now, hopefully my next blog will be a little my inspiring, or exciting, or at least have a picture or two included!

P.S. My internship is with the Vetern Affairs Medical Center, a deptartment of the federal government, so be prepared for a plethora of stories revolving around the ineptitude of our powers at be!

Ciao, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment